CityRIG 1.9 Update and CityBuilder Lite/Pro
a new update of CityRIG 1.9 is out and it contains some improvements. The CityBlock Generator has been replaced by the new CityBuilder Lite. It is much faster and less repetitive.
CityRig allows you to create your own randomly generated buildings and cities in Cinema 4D. Use your own textures for the facades, window lights, entrance, roof, ground and ads. Generate buildings in a random composition of all components, or generate it according to your control.
Windows, roofs and entrances are rendered by displacement maps, which are shown in great detail with the Octane Renderer and at the same time height maps keeping the polygon number of the buildings low and the viewport fast.
• 7 Photoshop templates to realize your own style (e.g. facade, windows, ground tiles)
• 20 Octane concrete shader free to use
• 5 textures and shaders each for window lights, roof, ground and entrances
• 20 height maps for the facades and entrances
• Textures for 36 sign panels and about 60 advertisement billboards
• 18 different shapes for the building composition
More infos on my Website
requires Cinema 4d R20/21/22/23/S24, Octane Render (Tested with Octane 2020-R4)
- requires Cinema 4d R20/21/22/23/S24, Octane Render (Tested with Octane 2020-R4)